1. Why aren’t we moving? A fashion behemoth stops traffic on Madison Avenue with a buy-it-now Fashion Week presentation.
2. Taking it to the street. A peak at some of New York Fashion Week’s best street style.
3. How lovely. Designers at this year’s Fashion week tap women of a certain age to walk the runway.
4. Making the grade. If you’re looking for a good read you may want to check out this literary hub that aggregates book reviews, then assigns the book a letter grade.
5. Multiple personalities. Can you find your home decor personality in any of these rooms?
6. Mane Event. Fall’s in-demand hair colors.
7. Not as sweet as you think. New documents reveal the not-so-sweet side of the sugar industry.
8. Arm’s length. Statement-making sleeves are right on point this fall.
9. Bravo, Donovan Carrillo. The 16-year old figure skater handles anti-gay commenters as deftly as he performs a double axel.
10. High profile. Nordstrom and Nike team up with in a shop-in-a-shop concept.
I love the article that there were older models walking the runways!!
I think that is brilliant. Now we just need the retailers to get in on the action. I think many of the products we see advertised can be great for us older women. Sometimes it’s hard to visualize it though!
Good stuff. I read in the NY Times about the corrupt sugar study that influenced and misinformed a generation of nutritional advice. And I also heard about the book website; many readers disagree with the notion that literature should or even can be graded with letters. Thanks for the links!
Great roundup! I’m obsessed with the sleeves this fall! It’s so nice to see older models walking the runway!
Doused In Pink
Awesome links! I’m excited to explore them. Fell in love with some of those home designs on the home decor link!