1. Witches Brew. 12 scary-good Halloween punch recipes.
2. Home Run. A beginners guide to decorating.
3. Right On Target. A mega-retailer announces its newest Posh partnership.
4. Through Thick and Thin. Tips for managing long-distance friendships.
5. Back Off. Lighten the load you carry on your back or you could end up with these problems.
6. Staying Neutral. Why Gender-based marketing may become a thing of the past.
7. Word-of-Mouth. Check out the new beauty counter.
8. Think Inside the Box. Healthy living is as close as your mailbox.
9. Magic Potions. Plant-based powders that promise clarity and energy.
10. Burn-out. How to extend the life of your candles.
Great post… always so many things to love….
So many great things herer! I’m beyond excited about Target’s collaboration with Victoria Beckham! Yay, Target! Can’t wait for it!
Glad they caught your eye and that you shared!
Nice links. I’ve been paying close attention to the new Cover Boy. Good idea but I don’t think men will ever start wearing makeup. It’s viewed (by them) as too effeminate. Manufacturers can’t even convince them to use healthy products like moisturizer.
Some interesting reads here. I have already red the Beckham and Lauder one.