1. Hashtag Heaven. #checkthisout
2. Doortraits. The artistry of the entranceway is all the rage on Instagram.
3.Time Out. Why this celebrity decided to take a social media break.
4. What The What?! And all this time I thought I was eating organic.
5. Fade To Black. Ordinary spaces become extraordinary places using one common design trick.
6. Stop Spreading The News. One woman’s epiphany about living in New York.
7. Goodbye Gwynnie. It appears this celebrity may be parting ways with GOOP.
8. High Low. Luxury shoppers who don’t want to pay luxury prices now have a host of new choices thanks to these luxury-for-less brands.
9. Hot Humid Hair. Styling ideas for frizzy hair.
10. Speaking of Hot and Humid. Work Wardrobe options for steamy summer days.
Visiting New York Showed Me Why I Left…Priceless!
I like the article about living in New York. Lots of truth in it. Living in the city is hard, especially now when you need boatloads of money just to survive. The more I visit other places, the less I like New York.
The article about Living in New York was a really interesting read! It makes me feel better about not living there, lol.
Thanks for sharing these with us Mary!!!
I am pretty excited about the 2nd installment of my collaboration with Los Angeles brand TOBI at the blog this week – come check it out at the blog and let me know what you think!