Happy Friday, everyone! I wish I could share news of a warm-up with you but looks like that’s not in the cards for those of us here in Chicago where it is just crazy-cold! Don’t believe me? Check out these temps:
Crazy-cold, right?! All I can say is that If you happen to be somewhere warm right now, count your blessings and stay there!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend wherever in the world you happen to be! Make it a good one! xox~M
Here are some things that caught my eye from around the web this week:
1. Gorgeous cakes (kinfolk.com)
2. Elie Saab’s Spring/Summer collection— It is stunning. (harpersbazaar.com)
3. The new popularity of the bare shoulder (elle.com)
4. A whole new take on selfies (cosmopolitan.com)
5. A very cool watch (fastcompany.com)
6. Recipes for success from a man who definitely knew his stuff (Forbes.com)
7. Girl power (iamthatgirl.com)
8. A dog that talks back? It sure sounds like it. (usatoday.com)
9. Sensational senior moments that have been turned into a calendar. (buzzfeed.com)
10. And finally, Here in Chicago you see the funniest things right outside your window. Wonder if this guy knew his dance moves would end up going viral? (redeyechicago.com)
The dancer is great….. Also love the recipes for success. Great stuff.
Love the last one! Have a great weekend and stay warm!