Good morning and happy Friday! It’s been great being back with you this week after my long blogging break, which, by the way, was pretty amazing. Always nice getting caught up on life, especially when you’ve been so busy that you didn’t realize you were missing out on anything. Funny how when you finally stop running and shelve the frantic pace for a while how very clear your thoughts become. I think I realized in my time away how very much I missed doing really simple things like reading a good book. I had the chance to read several page-turners, among them – The Nightingale, All the Light We Cannot See and Luckiest Girl Alive. Also binge-watched some addictive Netflix offerings, most recently Bloodline (don’t know what I’m going to do all summer without a Rayburn-fix!) ). Let me know if you have any suggestions :)
In the meantime, for your weekend perusal, here are ten links that caught my eye from around the web this week –
1. Cheers. Modern summer cocktails that will have you toasting all season long.
2. Lovely as a summer day and night. Check out this lovely collection of versatile warm weather dresses.
3. Downtown Cool. A walking guide through the best of L.A.’s Arts District.
4. Yikes. City-dwellers may want to leave the flip-flops at home.
5. Yes. When it comes to marketing to women it’s time to ditch the pink.
6. Hit the road. A millennial’s decision to chuck his day job and embark on a “cool creative roadshow.”
7. One thing at a time. Forget about multi-tasking. It’s time to practice the art of single-tasking.
8. Keepin’ it real. Everything you need to know about natural deodorants.
9. Head in the clouds. 7 stunning works of architecture photographed above the clouds.
10. Paris is always a good idea. Great ideas for giving your dining room a dose of Parisian Chic.
Love this segment…glad to see it back on the new fantastic site…l
Lots of great items here! I need to check out the Natural deodorant and the summer cocktails!