Happy Friday, everyone! Did it seem like an exceptionally long week to you because it sure did to me! Needless to say, I can’t wait to enjoy a little downtime this weekend.
Look forward to seeing you back here on Monday! In the meantime, I wish you a wonderful weekend wherever in the world you happen to be. Make it a good one! xox~M
Here a just a few of the things that caught my eye from around the web:
1. Weird beauty tricks that just may work. (stumbleupon.com)
2. Styling a fringed scarf into spring. (instyle.com)
3. The best celebrity eyebrows. (elle.com)
4. 10 floral items worth checking out this spring (you think I have spring on the brain, just a little ;) ). (vogue.com)
5. I’m absolutely loving J.Crew’s Fall 2014 collection. (stylelist.com)
6. This is one exercise I should definitely try, seeing as metaphorically speaking, I’m already doing it. (nytimes.com)
7. Best cities to start a business. (forbes.com)
8. What happens when 20 complete strangers kiss for the first time? Find out here. (youtube.com)
9. Chicago-style deep dish pizza is apparently making it in New York after all. (huffingtonpost.com)
10. And something to leave you laughing – Jimmy Falon’s “Yahoo Answers Lounge Singers.” (youtube.com)
I am working on learning a better cat eye makeup trick, although not unusual. I love florals, and if my stomach /GI issues allowed, I could eat deep dish pizza every night~
Always look forward to “the10″… Love the Fallon skit…
Wow, those kisses were pretty passionate for being complete strangers!
Hi Mary! Glad to have stumbled upon your great site via your sweet comment in mine. Had a blast going over these things esp. J. Crew’s Fall 14 collection & the best places to start a business. Expect more of me here!!!
Thanks so much, Rebecca! Much appreciate you stopping by and commenting!