Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you all had a great week. Between work and getting ready for our mystery move, I’m still having trouble finding enough hours in my day to get it all done.
Ironically (and you’ll see why this is ironic in a minute) what keeps me calm is a good run—except that this week (and here’s the irony) I had the unfortunate experience of having a large dog lunge at me from behind (crazy, right?!).
I ended up with a pretty good gash across the back of my leg, but thankfully nothing worse than that. Needless to say, I was not too happy with the dog’s owner, but typical of me, too nice to say anything.
(I wish I had an alter ego, like, say, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but sadly I don’t, so I just kept running.)
Time for The Ten. Enjoy!
1. Friday wouldn’t be Friday without another enticing cocktail to share with you. How about a Cucumber, Basil, & Lime Gimlet? Sounds refreshing, doesn’t it? (Liquor.com)
2. That iconic brand, Burberry is taking digital innovation to whole new level and sealing their latest campaign with a kiss…your kiss. (nytimes.com)
3. Another iconic brand, Salvatore Ferragamo, is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its Vara Skimmers with a unique digital DIY opportunity. (SalvatoreFerragamo.com)
4. When it comes to foundation, finding your perfect match has never been easier, thanks to this little gadget. (sephora.com)
5. Speaking of skin products, don’t forget the sunscreen. Here are the best of the best according to the Environmental Working Group. (ewg.org)
6. I’m constantly wrestling with my curly/frizzy hair during the summer months, but these easy styles may allow me to give the blow drying a rest. (glamour.com)
7. Many have played the man of steel over the years but find out who wins the prize for being the hottest Superman? ( buzzfeed.com)
8. Evidently Collaborations are all the rage these days. The latest and perhaps the greatest so far pairs French designer Isabel Marant with H & M.
9. No more guilt about being the mother of an only child. Myth-busting that is right on the money.
10. Finally, I leave you with a laugh (actually, lots of laughs) courtesy of Jimmy Fallon, who Slow Jams the news with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. (huffingtonpost.com)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!