Happy Friday all! Anything fun on tap this weekend? I’m heading to the Notre Dame/ USC game for a little tailgating and a lot of college football. Something tells me I’ll definitely be sleeping in on Sunday :)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend wherever in the world you happen to be! xo~M
1. Today’s Fall cocktail is described as one of the most deliciously complex, yet easy-to-make drinks of the season. (honestlyyum.com)
2. Keep these appetizers in mind for your next tailgate. (foodandwine.com)
3. Whether you want a job or you’re looking to hire someone, you should read these nine lessons. (forbes.com)
4. If you’re in the market for a new apartment with killer kitchen amenities, you might want to check out this list. (apartmentguide.com)
5. If it’s not kitchen amenities you’re after but a work of art instead, now is your chance to become the proud owner of some very rare ceramics created by one of the world’s most prolific artists. (christies.com)
6. I love the idea that this art company came up with—selling a reasonably priced collection of exclusive cutting-edge artwork from young artists all over the world. (eyesonwalls.com)
7. With the temperatures already starting to drop, I’m thinking I’d really like to get myself a pair of these. (mujjo.com)
8. Want wisdom. Wear these. (wmagazine.com)
9. What would Martha do? When it comes to packing for a trip, she’s got you covered. (huffingtonpost.com)
10. You’ll laugh at this video, even if you’ve seen it a million times. It’s that funny! (gizmodo.com)
Some great links! Have a wonderful weekend!
Always look forward to these helpful and interestingly fun tips…
#10 gets me every time. So funny!
I love the new look of your site! Beautiful! :-)