Good morning and TGIF! Finally making progress on our kitchen remodel after what’s been the longest house project I’ve ever been involved in. Many stories, photos and videos to come but for now I’ll bid you adieu and wish you a wonderful weekend wherever in the world you happen to be.
Make it a good one! xox- M.
For your weekend perusal, here are some of the things that caught my eye this week –
1. The happiest country in the world is here. (stylist.com)
2. These are the best foods for brain health. (huffingtonpost.com)
3. Can you match up these opening lines with their respective movies? (buzzfeed.com)
4. 2016’s top ten most unusual job interview questions. (thetodayshow.com)
5. Seven situations when you’re probably forgetting to say thank you. (jamesclear.com)
6. Follow these tips and you’ll never be late again (well, almost never). (thezoereport.com)
7. The home decor color that is all the rage right now. (domino.com)
8. 50 ways to refresh your look this spring. (harpersbazaar.com)
9. Futuristic air travel will be coming soon to an airport near you. (vogue.com)
10. How to be a better boss. (refinery29.com)
Have a great weekend!