Happy August, everyone! Seems crazy, doesn’t it?!! Summer is barreling down the road and as usual, there’s no stopping it.
I always get a pit in my stomach at this time of year. Reminds me of those impending back-to-school days that I typically dreaded.
As for my summer, it’s been pretty hectic. I’ve been traveling back and forth between two states, helping John get settled in a new business venture and preparing to move from my current home.
The fixer/caretaker in me always rises to the occasion to get everything that needs to be done, done, but all that doing has left me little time for anything else. I look forward to sharing my thoughts on this major midlife transition with you in an upcoming post.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend wherever in the world you happen to be. Make it a good one! xox~M
In the meantime, for your weekend perusal, here are some of the things that caught my eye from around the web this week –
1. Looking for a little wardrobe inspiration to rev up your summer style? Look no further than these classic films for some great ideas. (vogue.com)
2. Check out these hairstyles that came make you look years younger. (allure.com)
3. Get the perfect summer glow with these how-to make-up tips. (marieclaire.com)
4. Whether you’re trying to prevent crow’s feet or you’ve already got them, you might want to give one of these products a try. (instyle.com)
5. Love these decorating tips for dressing up a blank wall. (harpersbazaar.com)
6. Summer sales are everywhere right now. Arm yourself with these tips to avoid buying things you’ll ultimately regret. (online.wsj.com)
7. This list of fashion moments from the 90s really made me smile. (glamour.com)
8. Beautiful wedding decor tips from the master herself – Vera Wang. (verawang.com)
9. Fifty Shades of Grey has a new cast member courtesy of Jimmy Falon :) (vanityfair.com)
10. The next time you walk thru Times Square beware of Spider Man. (nymag.com)