01. Harris Wharf London does it again with this gorgeous green, wool-felt topper.
02. J.Crew’s stadium coat in bright butternut is sure to chase the winter blues away.
03. Love the oversized appeal of this rich brown bouclé double-breasted coat from Topshop.
04. When in doubt wear red.
05. A classic wool tie-waist coat is made all the better in this bright shade of plum.
06. How pretty is this alpaca car coat in gorgeous butternut yellow?
07. A chic, single-breasted boiled wool coat is a standout in lapis blue.
08. You’ll be pretty in 3.1 Phillip Lim’s pink wool and mohair midi.
09. Beautiful drape and attention to detail in this Mansur Gavriel wool an cashmere single-breasted coat.
10. Madewell’s double-breasted bouclé coat is a statement-maker in a vivid, fields-of-gold hue.
11. Theory’s single-breasted classic has clean lines and the perfect punch of deep pink.
12. A soft wool-blend single-breasted coat comes to life in vivid orange.
I love a colorful coat in winter! You have picked lovely options!