The unofficial start of summer commences this weekend (I know, right?!!!) as Memorial Day rolls into town along with my nearest and dearest. It’s gonna be a long weekend of celebrating and I personally can’t wait. Hello almost-summer! But before the parties get started around here there’s definitely something else to celebrate – all the crazy holiday sales that are going on right now. Two of my favorite online shopping destinations – Net-A-Porter and Shopbop are offering up to 50% off on select merchandise. Pretty great, right?! Just my luck, though, that my new shift dress went on sale (what’s up with my bad timing, these days?). I plan on wearing it this weekend with my red bow tie slides, which will not only be super cute but speaks to exactly the kind of easy summer style I love. Much like today’s gingham shift dress which is simple, chic and possesses just the right amount of unique. This is yet another dress that I picked up at one of my favorite South Florida boutiques and while I haven’t been able to find it online I’ve put together a hit list of 10 fabulous summer dresses for you that have all the right ingredients, including price points that will make you smile. Of course I want them all but I’ll have to settle for one or three :) Let me know which ones you like best.
01. Nothing screams summer like white eyelet which makes this steal of a dress perfect for the days ahead.
02. Simple, chic, a total no-brainer if you’re looking for a low-key LBD.
03. How cute is this crisp, poplin embroidered mini?
04. This dress had me at the first sight of its pom-pom trim.
05. Speaking of trim, I also can’t get enough of anything and everything with tassel fringe, like this adorable dress.
06. Love the embroidered details of this casual OTS dress in one of my favorite colors.
07. This chic black and white maxi is definitely calling my name.
08. Just plain pretty is what I’d call this airy linen racerback-style shift dress with an asymmetric ruffle hem.
09. This bright blue fit-and-flare midi has the perfect retro vibe.
10. Talk about checking all the boxes – an easy, breezy, (did I mention gorgeous?) crisp white midi.
Each week I link up with these lovely ladies: Michelle // Patti // Cherie // Grace // Lauren // Jess // Rachel // Laura // Victoria // Lindsey // Leanne // Brooke & Erica // Tameka // Monica // Sheree // Alice // Jill // Tara // Ada // Jacqueline // Lauren // Dawn Lucy // Heather // Adri // Jessica // Jennie // Christie // Catherine // Carrie // Sarah & Roxanne // Emma // Nancy // Becky // Karen // Laura & Erin // Amy Ann
I love the less fitted dresses for summer Mary!! This one is perfect!
Oh, so cute!
Easy summer dresses is totally my style, too.
I LOVE the black and white maxi!
A great start to summer… love the look..
You always look so put together! I adore this dress so much!
Oh Mary how I love this dress! The cut, the large gingham, and the tassels… Perfect!!
That clutch is just the cutest and I love that you paired it with the gingham dress. The tassels and front wrap style of the hem is so adorable! You really make everything look so classic and chic!
You wear that gingham so well! Absolutely love that retro midi – if only they had my size in stock! Thanks for the great roundup!
A-totally-dorable! LauriePOP Ideas That POP
This dress is just lovely – equal parts comfy and chic! And I need to get on my sale shopping STAT!
District of Chic
Oh Mary, this dress is so beautiful I love it so much.
This is such a fun dress! I love the tassel detail and your sandals. Yay for the start of summer!
Straight A Style
This dress — it’s a must have! Love the gingham and the tassel on the trim!
Jessica | notjessfashion.com
This dress is so perfect for summer! I love the links you’ve curated here. Thanks so much for all the great sale info!
I want this dress so bad! Too cute and comfy!
Abby | Life in the Fash Lane
I feel like this is the “it” print for summer! Lovely dress, you look great in it.
Thank you for linking up with Weekend Wear