Good morning and happy December!
December?! This week has really gotten away from me! Last week’s holiday stretched into the weekend and beyond. Had an amazing time celebrating with family and friends but since I returned I’ve been scrambling to get my house ready for the holiday parties I’ll be hosting this month. And speaking of holiday parties, this is the time of year to add some fun, party pieces to your wardrobe. From company Christmas parties to holiday luncheons, cocktail parties and festive formal affairs, below I’ve curated a hit list of party pieces for every occasion.
01. Shine! I couldn’t resist ordering this shimmery metallic silver dress (A steal at $55!). I love its swing silhouette, and fun back cutouts.
02. If you only want to add a dash of sparkle to your holiday look try pairing these sequined canvas sneakers with an elevated LBD (I just ordered this dress, too. So chic! ).
03. Metallic accessories like this bag and these shoes are great anytime of the year but even more so during the holidays. Also love these, these, these and these.
04. This red dress with its beautiful bell sleeves would be perfect for a holiday cocktail party. Looks much more expensive than its $119 pricetag.
05. Who says you have to wear a dress to the party? I love this sleek red jumpsuit for a change of pace. Pair it with simple metallic heels.
06. Speaking of something other than a dress, I’ve always been a fan of a tailored velvet blazer and this one’s emerald color sets it a step above basic black. Pair it with this sexy camisole, black cropped pants and pumps (my go-to’s) for a holiday look that epitomizes understated elegance.
07. Another pretty top and pant pairing that is right up my alley and would work at any kind of holiday party.
08. For a more casual holiday gathering this silver metallic sweater would work equally well with jeans or a miniskirt and booties.
09. I am such a fan of cropped trousers and these wide-leg lace numbers would make gorgeous party pants!
10. So many pretty skirts out there right now that would work great for the holidays. Like this one, this one, this one and this one.
image 1 via
Always love this idea space… especially with the holidays…..
Nice. I like metallic pieces.
fun picks! that red dress rocks!