Happy Friday, everyone! Wow, has it ever been tough getting back into the swing of things around here! (Note to self—too much time off makes for a punishing re-entry into work life.) But hey, I made it, and didn’t I say earlier in the week that I was going to try not to sweat the small stuff? I promise to be back on point next week (or at least I’ll try).
In the meantime, for your weekend perusal, here are some of the things that caught my eye from around the web this week:
1. Another reason to eat your oatmeal. (modernfarmer.com)
2. An iconic dress has a birthday. (wmagazine.com)
3. Beauty runs in the family. (elle.com)
4. Human frailties revealed in an intimate photography project. (huffingtonpost.com)
5. NYC Bikers just keep pedaling, even in frigid weather. (nymagazine.com)
6. Growing up too soon? (vanityfair.com)
7. The wedding jumpsuit. (stylelist.com)
8. The art in unfinished artwork. (nytimes.com)
9. Golden Globe predictions. (nbcnews.com)
10. Party planning tips from a pro. (assouline.com)
Wherever in the world you happen to be I wish you a wonderful weekend! Make it a good one! xox~M
Will be easier to get back on track when the temperature is in the 30’s ;-) Thanks for the 10!
Thanks always for sharing your finds!