It’s Friday again, people! I won’t even ask if you can believe it, but at least for me, it’s just crazy how fast this week went! Wherever you are in the world, I wish you a wonderful weekend. x0-M
1. This week’s Fall cocktail is another old classic that gets a seasonal twist. Check out this recipe for a Nuestra Casa. (saveur.com)
2. This super-easy-to-make Fall appetizer looks delish! (southernliving.com)
3. Loving these tiny little teapots created by a Chicago-area artist. (etsy.com)
4. Boost your new iPhone’s battery life with these simple tips. (usatoday.com)
5. Turn your favorite instagram pics into mini-slide reels and view them using a retro-inspired toy that is a
reel real blast from the past . (reelagram.com)
6. One of the best exit strategies I’ve ever seen! (youtube.com)
7. Destinations for the rebel traveler who never follows the crowd. (net-a-porter.com)
8. Speaking of traveling, check out which airports won top honors for best airport food. (huffingtonpost.com)
9. Handbag options for Fall that run the gamut from simple to iconic. (instylemagazine.com)
10. Congrat’s to the winner of our first ever giveaway! Alicia, aka the Spashionista, scored a beautiful J.Crew necklace we were all coveting. Can’t wait to see her sporting it in an upcoming post!
I can’t wait to wear that stunning necklace! Thanks so much, Mary, for giving away such a beautiful piece.