There are certain pieces you’re just meant to own, and J.Crew’s bow embellished shift dress is definitely one of them. No doubt about it, this beauty has my name written all over it, so purchasing it was a no-brainer. That it is on major sale at Nordstrom is an added bonus, but seriously, this is one dress I would have purchased no matter the price. Much like my favorite LBD that’s back in stock (it’s a steal!), or my new favorite LWD, it’s the elevated details of this shift dress that really caught my eye. A fresh addition to all the off-the-shoulder styles I currently have in my closet, I love how the beautiful bow-tie silhouette accentuates the neck and adds color to my complexion. I’ve actually picked up several bow-enhanced pieces lately and below are eight of my favorites.
01. This bow-embellished beauty just arrived at my door and needless to say I’m in love.
02. How cute is this?!
03. This top is so pretty I couldn’t resist :)
04. Another white bow-tie top that is pricey but perfect.
05. Love this red top and it’s under $70!
06. Neck-tie + Ruffles = One Gorgeous Top!
07. Love the sunny yellow color of this one.
08. Fall is aright around the corner and this beautiful brocade neutral could be a great first purchase.
My Outfit Details
Each week I link up with these lovely ladies: Michelle // Patti // Cherie // Grace // Lauren // Jess // Rachel // Laura // Victoria // Lindsey // Leanne // Brooke & Erica // Tameka // Monica // Sheree // Alice // Jill // Tara // Ada // Jacqueline // Lauren // Dawn Lucy // Heather // Adri // Jessica // Jennie // Christie // Catherine // Carrie // Sarah & Roxanne // Emma // Nancy // Becky // Karen // Laura & Erin // Amy Ann