o1. Refresh. Easy ways to instantly update your look for spring.
02. Ageless. A new book celebrates 10 over 50 women who are masters at the art of style.
03. These Shoes Were Made For Walking. Pretty spring flats for every taste.
04. On Second Thought…Walking barefoot could be exactly what the doctor ordered.
05. Be Cool. The best teas to calm anxiety.
06. Man’s Best Friend. Living longer might just be possible if you own a dog.
07. No Place Like Home. Love the casual elegance of this home.
08.The Great Coverup. This decades sartorial style points to a modest movement.
09. Just Wow! One of the most beautiful places on earth right now.
10. Goosebumps. Did you happen to catch this incredibly moving performance?
Will check some of these out, thanks for sharing!
I’m particularly interested on #3. I like the details of that shoe :)
Alyssa // STYLE VANITY
Always love this post…. Miranda …. fantastic.. wow.
This is such a great feature Mary, I love these snippets that inspire and get my attention. The shoes are adorable, but I recently had a bit of a shopping spree which included me buy two pairs of boots and seven, yes seven, new pairs of shoes. I’m done with that for the next little while I think.
Have a fab week x
This is such a fun post! I am going to have to click on some of these to find out more! Those Spring shoes are adorable!
always looking forward to this post. Thanks Mary! I just bought #3 Fendi shoes.
I think I need that book!