1. Cheers to the Red, White & Blue! Celebrate U.S. Independence Day with any one of these 29 festive cocktails.
2. Patriotic Palette. How to wear it this Fourth of July.
3. You Scream, I Scream... We all scream for ice cream and here’s the scoop on the best spots in the country to find it.
4. Bust A Gut. A 2-Minute workout to banish that spare-tire.
5. Crowning Glory. Pro tips for thicker hair.
6. Another One Bites The Dust. A timeless, elegant cocktail lounge in Grand Central Terminal will soon become just a memory.
7. Flipper Knows Best. Daddy issues explained by dolphins.
8. Progress. The military lifts its ban on transgender troops.
9. Bring Your Bib. This messy meal is all the rage in Chicago.
10. Listen Up. If you haven’t heard her music yet, do yourself a favor and take a listen. Amazing!
I gotta go to Chicago and try that meal!
Tamara – LoveofMode.com
I love a lot to do this week
Betsy Todd | http://www.missygowns.com/formal-dresses.html
Another One Bites The Dust seems great place :)
The best ice cream list looks really fun.
Oh gosh…another piece of history leaving my city! The Campbell Apartment! On a positive note…Kandace Springs…oh my! Thank you!