Happy Friday, friends! What a week it’s been—too much to do and not enough time to do it. No word yet on our potential move either, which appeared to be imminent a few months back but has now stalled. It’s never fun sitting in the waiting room, is it? What gets me through, though, is reminding myself to stay present and enjoy the moments at hand. That’s what I plan on doing this weekend. We’re celebrating John’s birthday at a raved-about-restaurant tomorrow night and on Sunday we’ll be cheering on the masses who are running in the Chicago Marathon.
Hope you enjoy perusing The Ten! Wishing you a wonderful weekend wherever in the world you happen to be! xo~M
1. I trust you’ve pulled your sweaters out of hibernation, and to add to all the warmth are four Fall cocktails to get you through the season. (refinery29.com)
2. Love this story about the World’s Best Last Dive bar. (bonappetit.com)
3. Check out the best spots to view gorgeous Fall foliage. (huffingtonpost.com)
4. Benjamin Moore has unveiled its 2014 color of the year and it’s truly a breath of fresh air. (youtube.com)
5. If you’re looking for a new writing instrument you might want to give the world’s most luxurious pencil a try. (palaminobrands.com)
6. Braids are big right now and are as intricate as you want them to be. (nytimes.com)
7. Want leaner limbs? It may be as easy as applying a little strategically placed makeup. (net-a-porter.com)
8. What price fashion? How much is too much? (vogue.com)
9. Never thought I’d be giving harem pants a second look but Erin has definitely convinced me otherwise. (apartment34.com)
10. Get a fresh look for Fall with these five shades. (elle.com)
I have been seeing braids and different kinds of it, all over this time! Crazy how certain craze spreads. And thank you for sharing the other sites, the fall foilage one was beautiful!!
Love all the info.. The Benjamin Moore color is great…. Thanks for the tip….
Oh my…look what you’ve done. I’ve always thought the dixon ticonderoga brand pencils were the best. Now I must try a palamino! I LOVE pencils!