Good morning and happy December!
December?! This week has really gotten away from me! Last week’s holiday stretched into the weekend and beyond. Had an amazing time celebrating with family and friends but since I returned I’ve been scrambling to get my house ready for the holiday parties I’ll be hosting this month. And speaking of holiday parties, this is the time of year to add some fun, party pieces to your wardrobe. From company Christmas parties to holiday luncheons, cocktail parties and festive formal affairs, below I’ve curated a hit list of party pieces for every occasion.
01. Shine! I couldn’t resist ordering this shimmery metallic silver dress (A steal at $55!). I love its swing silhouette, and fun back cutouts.
04. This red dress with its beautiful bell sleeves would be perfect for a holiday cocktail party. Looks much more expensive than its $119 pricetag.
06. Speaking of something other than a dress, I’ve always been a fan of a tailored velvet blazer and this one’s emerald color sets it a step above basic black. Pair it with this sexy camisole, black cropped pants and pumps (my go-to’s) for a holiday look that epitomizes understated elegance.
08. For a more casual holiday gathering this silver metallic sweater would work equally well with jeans or a miniskirt and booties.
09. I am such a fan of cropped trousers and these wide-leg lace numbers would make gorgeous party pants!
image 1 via